Sunday 29 January 2012

Someone Should do Something

January 29th 4pm
One of the drivers at the intersection is panicking, I guess he’d confused or something because he isn’t going even though the lights are green. Still it means I can cross the road!

January 29th later
Coming back from Tesco and he’s still there, he’s sort of just staring straight ahead. Maybe he’s foreign or something and doesn’t understand how British roads work?

January 30th
He was still there today, looks even more panicked and was sweating a lot. The car is a green Peugeot estate that looks quite old.

January 31st
The guy was asleep today. He looks to be about 40 and has short black hair and a light blue shirt on. He looks quite dishevelled but I suppose he hasn’t left his car for a few days. The drivers behind him seem really annoyed now and are beeping their horns a lot.

February 1st
He hasn’t moved since yesterday, I think he might dead. Someone should do something.

February 4th
Lots less beeping of the horns now, I think some of the other drivers might have died.

February 5th
It all smells quite bad now because of all the dead people. Even the ones that are alive are festering in their own excrement. Grim. I should probably call the council, I don’t know why someone hasn’t done something already.

February 8th
Haven’t had time to call the council but I’ve found a new way to walk so I don’t have to go past it. People are saying it’s all been causing lots of traffic problems.

February 11th
There are traffic jams all over the city now, I’m glad I don’t drive but it’s getting pretty ridiculous!

February 29th
Got a letter in the post saying they are going to knock down my house to build a new road to alleviate all the gridlock. I’m just glad someone’s finally doing something!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA, genius! Dude, did you write this listening to Xiu Xiu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no I was listening to Leonard Cohen. Because I'm an old man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leonard Cohen rocks. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete